Sunday, March 27, 2016

Youtube

Sometimes when life is all crazy, it helps to have some consistency. Even if it's the idea that my favorite Youtubers are uploading videos for my viewing pleasure. So this post is dedicated to my three favorite Youtubers that are near and dear to my heart. 

1) grav3yardgirl



"Bunny" Meyer is so outrageous and eccentric, I love her. She makes videos called "Does This Thing Really Work" where she tests As Seen on TV Products, and she'll review makeup and other sorts of products as well. She also talks a lot about depression, anxiety, and other mental illnesses. Her fans are all part of the Swamp Family. And maybe it's lame, but it feels so nice to be a part of something. 

2) SuperCarlinBrothers



I love these guys. The Carlin Brothers make Youtube videos all about Disney and Pixar - especially the Pixar Theory, and other sorts of theories within the Disney/Pixar movies. They'll also discuss superhero movies and other pop culture movies and theories. Highly recommend. 

3) Rhett and Link



I know they've been doing Youtube forever, but I just recently got into Rhett and Link and their show Good Mythical Morning. Really they just do super entertaining things like taste tests and fun facts and competitions with each other, and it's really hilarious. Last night I watched one called "Will It Smoothie?" where they just blended up ridiculous things like lottery tickets and bull testicles. It's great. 

Happy Youtubing!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! These Youtubers look awesome! I will have to check them out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete